Finally back to blog. ahaha.
I'm blogging now in Coasta Sands Pasir Ris, while everyone's sleeping.
lol.
have been to
Salvo's chalet the past 2 days.
Didn't go for first day cos it was Dad's birthday, haha. (:
Reached at around 11 ytd, slacked, watched
"How to train your Dragon".nice movie! (:
went back to chalet, played
DotA, LOLLLL.
then went out to BBQ and stuff, and Fayanne & some PC ppl came.
cleared everything up at around 12, then started playing some
horrifying paint game hahahaha!
HAHA clement got paint all over!
fun, lol!
shall post pics up if I can. (:
went to bathe after that, rested for awhile, then started playing the
Drinking Game using poker cards.
I think it's called the China Man or something.
lol weird name la!
played all the way until 4plus, then most got wasted hahahaha!
Chiawei and Li Yen kept laughing and couldn't walk in a straight line.
most just collapsed on the bed when the game ended, lol.
I slept all the way till 8am just now,
and I found drawings on my leg. -.-
the rest who were sleeping also got drawings all over LOL!
think I'm gonna go home later after checking out to sleep, then do theory!
ahhh sian. lol.
going out with AY, Amelia & Carlene tmr! :D
we're finally able to go out all tgt after so long!
really looking forward (:
okay byebye!