Got back results ytd, and not really satisfied.
But I'm glad to have passed everything and no supp papers for me! :D
I'm gonna promise myself to work hard next sem!
The past 2 wks have been hectic because of drum training, and all the hard work and effort paid off yesterday night, for our first ever inaugural concert, Genesis.
And I am proud to say that it has been a real success! :)
Though mistakes were inevitable, at least in your heart, you know that you've done your best, and that's enough.
CharmaineK., Neo, WanYi and WaiSun came down to support too, thanks! (:
and to Amelia, AmandaYan, Carlene, Zhihao, Haoming, Ian, MarcusLek, thanks for coming all the way down to support too! (: really appreciated.
after the concert ended, shifted drums back to studio, took tons of photos, then came the debrief, where the new committee for the next Acad. Year was announced.
then some members started crying, esp the Year 3s.
It has been a really great year spent with you guys, and of course, there were ups and downs, but everything turned out fine in the end.
I appreciate the things that all of you Year 3s have done for us, no matter big or small.
Even drum training, when seniors took time out to teach us, and also small things like helping us buy things when you all are around that area.
I'll be missing a lot of the seniors in the next year, and although I know that you all might still be coming back, but it just isn't the same anymore.
I'll miss Kelvin and his anyhow ways, and also how we always say that he's gay.
I'll miss Clement, and how Salvo always calls him Cong Cong.
I'll miss Eric, and how we always call him "E-ric Hi-ah Bo-on Ch-uan"
I'll miss Marc's style of teaching and everything he's done for Salvo.
I'll miss Ruohan with his SNSD and his 'sorry sorry' dance.
I'll miss Song Leng and his golden hair.
I'll miss Karen and her dimples, and how she's always sharing pineapple tarts with us.
I'll miss Lynette and her red nose, and how she's always so nice.
I'll miss Ruth, and how she's always so cheerful and happy.
also, most of the year 2s are going for their SIP soon.
I'll miss Cheryl, my bus mate.
There'll be no one to accompany me to take 22 and 8 for the next 6 months! ):
I'll miss Chia Wei, my morning bus mate.
And everytime we are supposed to meet, I'll be late, and if I'm early, his bus will be late.
I'll miss CharmaineChoo too!
It's all these little things that adds up & makes me miss all of you.
Sometimes I hope things won't change, and we can still always be like this together, but I know it won't happen.
But what I must know is that our needs has been met, our desires fulfilled, and their work as seniors is done, and now my turn has come to share, grow and also learn to become a senior.
Like how Li Yen puts it, "new memories will be created, but old memories will be cherished."
But even though you all are leaving, we'll still stay as friends right? :)
and thank you all, for being a part of my life.