Woah.
Have been crazily doing intense MSt2 self-learning in school.
lol while everyone was happily out on Tuesday visiting ppl's homes for red packets, Cheryl and I went back to sch to study!
haha.
studied until around 8, then left for
Plaza Sing. to meet
Neo & his friend for the 10pm movie,
The Wolfman.It was alright ba, but just not up to expectations.
Storyline was rather boring, but graphics wasn't that bad.
caught the last train home!
Had a swim before studying ystd.
Then met up with Salvo for dinner, played arcade for awhile, then went home.
How I wish this week was revision week, then at least I still have the next week to memorise in peace.
Ahhh but
fat chance.You see, now then I start regretting why I don't start work earlier.
why am I always like that. ):
okay time check now is 2.48pm.
shall go start work at 3pm. heehee.
see you byebye! (:
shall update soon.
♥ 2:36:00 PM