I need to stop being so grouchy, stop procrastinating, stop wasting time, and
start to do some serious studying, no matter whether the motivation's there or not.
Slap myself awake!
okay.
so today marks the end of psych CDS, like finally! :D
I don't like psychology, and it wasn't my choice to take it at the first place too.
lol school's choice.
anw slept through some groups' presentation cos seriously cannot tahan.
slept the whole way through on the way home in the bus after that and even missed my stop.
lol didn't know why I was so incredibly tired!
gonna go study tmr with
Edmund, Caiyan, Kaleryn & Co.then meet up with
CharmaineK. on Friday and perhaps watch a movie with Cheryl & Jiamin.
hmmm.
will hv to depend how much I can complete my revision today & tmr.
okay so
I'm gonna start NOW.kthanksbye. (:
♥ 8:50:00 PM