trying to find a picture of a
chinese drum for tmr's Art tutorial, and currently looking through salvo's FB group.
hahaha saw lots of funny photos, and photos where my batch just came in.
and though I've been in salvo for almost a year, and those photos taken at events,
like DrumzOut, Orientation Camp, CCN Day,
even the recent TP Open House 2010,
they bring back memories..
anw about today,
did
composers' scores preview,kept playing wrongly & I don't know why I can't seem to remember what comes next.
sigh.
learn more on
Lang, and did a mini preview of scores from the different groups.
what I played just
totally sucked today.
damn angry with myself! ):
Lang is getting more & more difficult, & the same applies to CW & SL's scores.
Still got quizzes, tutorials, Sem Exam to deal with.
Thank God that
Cheryl, Li Yen & Lynette is always there to help whenever I can't really catch what was taught in the scores. (:
Thanks!
I'm gonna listen and watch Lang, and practice the 2 composers' scores everyday.not gonna complain about stress, though it undeniably is.
I CAN DO IT.
♥ 12:24:00 AM