oh my.
I just realised I've got tons of assignments to complete, & 2 tests next week!
shall go chiong this weekend.
haha.
I realised that my brain really cannot function well without having a minimum of total 8 hours' sleep for 2 nights.
lol.
if 1st night nv sleep for more than 4 hours still okay.
but 2nd night continue then go sch surely GG!
slept through half of BNF tutorial today.
end up tutorial assessed test don't know how to do. ):
so,
SLEEP IS IMPORTANT!oh yeah, finished learning the rythms of SL's score today. :D
then while keeping the drums, I wanted to learn how to 'shang4 gu3'.
Kelvin was helping to keep an eye on the drums outside while the rest kept them.
then
Li Yen tried passing the drum to me, but somehow or rather, we failed in doing so, then started to laugh and the drum nearly dropped on the floor.
Luckily Kelvin was just beside, and he helped.
Thanks!
so we ended up sitting on the floor and laughing like crazy.
LOL actually thinking back now,
I don't know what we were actually laughing about!retarded hahahahhaha!
♥ 11:36:00 PM