I think someone's cursing me, really.
January is such an unlucky month for me.
First, I
lost my thumbdrive.Then a few days later,
my computer crashed.Then during the same week my com crashed,
I lost my file.Then during the weekend I lost my file,
things happened between me and my friends.And ystd, when I tried finding my
MP3 cable, it was nowhere to be found.&%*#&#*
I lost like 4 things during this whole month la!
And to add to this,
I went to
Cyber Centre today to configure the laptop that CharmaineK. lent me.
bloody person there gave me a super idiotic attitude and I was so freaking pissed off!
Just when I stepped in the CyberCentre,
the person told me,
"scan your matric card." and gave me a face like as if I owe him a million dollars.
immediately got turned-off.then I told him i wanted to configure the laptop, and he asked me what to start up, like Windows XP, or Windows Vista or whatever.
then I said I don't know, cos I really didn't know. (until after that then I saw that it was Windows Vista)
then he said,
"then I will not configure for you."me:
"this laptop was lent to me by my friend. I need to use it."him:
"If your friend wants to configure the laptop he/she must come down and give me the matric card."me:
"But she alr graduated."him:
"THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM."WTH seriously!!!!
at that point, you don't know how much I just want to tell him that he's a bloody asshole.
oh man.
then i just went to Room 04-01 in the library.
the plug spoilt, and I couldn't use the adaptor tgt w the laptop.
had to go cancel my booking and book another room.
so FINALLY AT LONG LAST, I am able to use the com.
Can all these stupid things just stop, and let all those things that I lost just come back?
I've had enough of this shit.
going to study now, then to training.
bye.