
haven't slept for 37 hours straight.
lol some stranger wanted to change a dollar for some shillings today morning at the bus stop, and I forgot how many cents made a dollar.
was periodically nodding off in BMic Lab today while the teacher was briefing us on what to do.
haha!
I kind of feel like I'm in a daze now actually.
finally done with the 1000 word review today during Art lesson! :D
no more art until next year, 14 Jan 2010! (:
sounds so far away, lol.
but it's like only a month left of December.
still got to do Design Plan for mask today to hand in tmr.
late submission, -2marks. ):
ytd night not enough time to do, sian!
& I haven't even started studying/reading for term test.
I'm so bloody dead.
I'll be lucky if I can sleep before 12 tonight!
byeeee.
I finally knew why..
♥ 8:49:00 PM