Food Science & Nutrition
♥SALVO DRUMS

Fujifilm Finepix S2000HD.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Researched on this camera and found out that it's launched last year in August.
It's a digital camera, and not a DSLR, just that it's styled to look like one.
So in love with it! :D
I've been wanting a camera ever since I stepped into secondary school.
but I never really told anyone about this. hahahaa.
so surprised by everything la.
went to try waking my mum just now but I think she's really asleep le.
didn't want to wake dad cos can see that he's tired these few days.
LOL.
DAMN HAPPY. AHAHHAHAHHAA.
and to think today afternoon I was just telling Felicia that I'm going to save up to buy a camera.
cos was kind of broke after buying Christmas presents for my parents.
LOL.
now no need to save liao.
HAHAAHAHA.
I LOVE MY MUM & DAD!!
;D
HAPPY LIKE SHIT NOW.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D