went to eat
sushi for dinner w peiyin & caiyan ytd!
haha fun fun!
I initially thought would go to like
Sushi Tei or some other place, but we ended up at
FAIPRICE NTUC.
LOL!
had it at the fountain outside KFC Downtown East.
talked, laughed, took photos!
had a fun time with both of them, hahahaa! (:
&
Caiyan,
TAKE CARE AND GET WELL SOON! :D
pictures:
These 2 are the ones I edited, to make them brighter.
I think it looks like it's taken out from a old film, where faded memories still stay.
okay, it sounds emo, but whatever la.
just enjoy!
haha. (:
e%2B.jpg)
all of us set this as our wallpaper.
it was unplanned. haha! (:
ED.jpg)
The normal ones:

Caiyan

Peiyin

Caiyan trying to sit like an OL.
heehee!
Peiyin & Caiyan's wedding photo.
Peiyin: "I'm taken by Caiyan!"


Caiyan teaching Peiyin how to sit like a man.
HAHA!

ta-dahhh!
--------------------------------------
Today, 7/10/2009
Badminton w Kelvin, Ruth, Chiawei, Liyen, Cheryl, Marcus, Kaleryn, Shermagne & Yeesin.
& then swimming w CW, LY, C & Eric , & then training.
dinner with the whole salvo after training, for the first time!
Macs as usual.
left earlier w Cheryl.
Nice talking to you! :D hahaha.
Training early in the morning tmr, then off to Salvo's chalet! :D
I'm lovin' it! (: