Went to celebrate
Neo's birthday on
Sunday night w
Marcus, LiYen, Marshall, Wanyi, Ruth, Charmaines, Eric & Soeng May.Ruth, Charmaines, Neo, Eric & SMay joined us after watching Stomp, & while we were celebrating outside
Marina Sq, we saw the Stomp people! (:
how lucky! :D
took photos w them.
got my head pushed around a lot because I zoomed in on photos.
HAHAHA!
went to
Carl's Junior after that for supper then went home.
The rest took the green line; & I was the only one taking red line.
how sad! ):
lol.
had training on
Monday as usual, then to Geylang for beancurd! (:
Dad came to fetch me back. teehee! (:
Tuesdaytampines to meet
Geraldine! :Dshe brought me to eat Secret Recipe's cake, then walked around.
went to her house to play, watched "
Obsessed".
So angry with that Tempgirl in the movie!
lol.
back to T1, met up with CharmaineK. to buy stuff.
thanks! (:
headed to Subway for dinner, then went to TM to get G's bubbletea.
Both of us got traumatised on the way there.
LOL at
"Hello, may I know what's the time now?"new trick eh!
G, sorry for standing there like some blockhead. First encounter, I didn't know what to do!Alone in sch's library now, ahha!going for training soon. :DIt was so beautiful, so real & so vivid.
I could even feel what I touched then.
Everything just fell right back into place.
Then I woke up.
& realised that it was just a dream..