Food Science & Nutrition
♥SALVO DRUMS
and the best thing of this CDS: NO TESTS/EXAMS! :D
I think the Visual Journals that we have to do is rather interesting.
supposed to draw/sketch/paint anything, of our thoughts and reflections, & your 'feel' towards it.
I thought of Kelvin & CW when i heard the word 'feel'!
“这种东西要靠'feel' 的."
(direct translation: this kind of thing need to rely on 'feel' one!)
HAHAHA!
have to choose 2 themes though, and a min. of 12 VJ have to be done before week 13.
I love my CDS-es! (:
have been slacking this whole week!
My god.
Steamboat tmr;
Tau Huay on Saturday.
I'll have to study harder this coming sem.
Amanda, please work hard!!!
P.S.
buddy.
Everything's gonna be alright, & I'll be just a phone call/text away if you need me okay!
after all, what are buddies for?
You were there for me too, when I experienced the worst 2 months of my life.
Thanks for that, & for sharing so many of your experiences too, with me.
I'm glad to have met you! :D