Don't really like the new timetable much.
will be having a hell of a time from Wed to Thurs.
Wed - got salvo, will reach home around 10plus.
Thurs - school starts at 8am. Have to wake up at 5.30am!
Hello to eyebags and pimples!
Goodbye to sleep!):
And I got
Psychology, and Understanding Art for CDSes
Heard that Psych isn't easy - lots of memory work.
And to add on to what I'll be learning in the new Sem...
information overload!
Oh well, I just have to learn and live with it.
That's how life's like, I guess.
Things always don't go the way you expect or want them to be.
Some pictures:


Sisters! (:
------------------------------------------

Neo's ice-cream birthday cake.

---------------------------------------
Some random pics of Salvo's Chalet! (:



Sexy pose, Kelvin! haha :P



They look like drunkards.
HAHAHA!

Why are you sniffing at the blanket?

Scandal??!

Eric's forfeit in the Joker game!
Poor Felicia's the pole.


Vivian's forfeit;
Lick Liyen's face!

Shermagne's forfeit;
Lick SL's toes.
LOL!

Playing Charade.


LOL @ Marshall's expression.
Still hold lollipop in his hand!
haha!
Perfomance tmr for Engine Open House 2009!
My virgin performance, LOL.
feeling kind of nervous now.. =/
lol.
♥ 10:19:00 PM