training today.. had more PT!
I'm going get
nice thigh muscles at the end of holidays!
lol.
so halfway during training, I hit my own thumb accidentally.
and it is currently swollen and purple-red, unbendable, and looks like
taiwan sausage, only smaller.
and looks very
gross.
& I just realised, without my thumb,
I...
- cannot unbutton/button my clothes,
- cannot play piano,
- can eat with only a single utensil,
- cannot Hi-Five with others.
hmmm, that's all I can think of now.
so anw, for the next half of the training, I played with my
thumb sticking out, and the drumstick kept wanting to fly out.
ahhh crap.
maybe that's what people mean by,
"sticking out like a sore thumb".had debriefing after training, and there's going to be
drum test next week.
ohmytiantian.
how am I going to play properly?
we shall see.
dinner was after training, then went home.
AND
ACAD RESULTS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON, since today's the 10th of Sept alr.
hahaha!
shall go sleep soon, bye! (: