To: Theory,
Hi theory, I've known you for a long long time.
Do you know that I hate you?
Nah, I don't think you do.
The hate that I have for you isn't just a little, but a lot.
You've been making life miserable for me ever since I was 7.
It's been 10 years.
You are so annoying.
You make me waste a lot of time on you.
I've finished the other half of you, which is Practical.
I want to kick you away.
but I cannot seem to get rid of you.
I want to quit doing you, but Mum says no.
Mum says, I can quit doing you, but it means quitting Drums.
NO WAY am I going to quit Drums.
See, this is the big problem you give me.
You are irritating.
You are a pain in the ass.
Why in the world did someone invent you?
Despite saying so much, I still don't like you.
I'll scream at you if I could.
I hate you.
Go away.
):
-----------------------------------------------

LOL, but cute!
going to watch movie w mum in the room now.
byebyebyebyebyebye.