<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6067894505423132724?origin\x3dhttp://happening-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Amanda

Temasek Polytechnic,
Food Science & Nutrition
♥SALVO DRUMS


Free Logo Maker and Free Logo Design By LogoSnap.com
visitors, as of 7March2009

Affiliates

Class/CCA links
3&4E'08
6kindness
Enterprise Club

Townsville's
Amanda Lim
Eileen
HuiBing
Kai Xin
RuTing
Shirly
Sharifah
SiYing

Mayflower's 4E'08
Amanda Yan
Carlene
Chloe
Daphne
Evon
Hui Ting
HweeJoo
Janice
Lynda
Lai Yee
MiaoTing
PeckHui
Stephanie Loh
Syairah
Sakinah
Wei Tong

Mayflower's sec5s ;D
Clara
Cybil
Geraldine
In Ping
Jasmine
Penny
Sock Yong
WanFong

Mayflower's others
Fiona
Hwee Ping
Jacqueline
Jun Shen
Priscilla
Stephenie Seah
ZhaoJie
ZiGui

TP! :D
Beatrice
Evania
Geraldine
Sandy
Wilson
Benjamin

TP - SALVO!♥
Kelvin
Cassandra
YeeSin
Vivian
HuiWen
Jessica
ShuHui
Melody
Jeant
Shermagne
Kaleryn
Karen
RuoHan
Marshall
Cai Yan


The untold past.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tag replies:

Matthew: oh haha, I see. (:

Carlene: It's not having no thumb, just that I'm thumb-disabled, and still is. heh!

Wanfong: relinked!

Edwin: Who says I'm not getting on with life?

Sandy: No lah, I'm not emo and stuff. Just think that that song is nice, that's why I put it up. (:

---------------------------------------------

Piano in the morning, then went to Tampines to meet Shuhui for "The Time Traveler's Wife", & had lunch before that. :D
and it's weird la, the Food Junction @ Century Square actually doesn't sell chicken rice!
hahahahha!
I mean, it's like rather common to see chicken rice being sold in foodcourts and all, but...
lol.
anw, the movie was not too bad, would give it 2.8/5 for it.
They skipped the whole part on Ingrid, Henry's ex-girlfriend, that was actually depicted in the book. I think the book's relatively nicer than the movie.

alrights, so went back to TP for drum training, and saw YeeSin on the way there.
went back tgt, slacked, did the necessary stuffs then started training.
Had drum test today, & partnered with Shuhui! :D
did kinda okay, but I think my tempo was a little off, & actions not swift enough.
gahhh. =/
but everyone thinks I did relatively well.
hmmm.

Dinner after training, and quite a lot of people went opposite sch's coffeeshop, Techno, tgt with us at first, then a quarter of them left to TM for Macs.
and there was this quarrel between buying drinks from the coffeeshop, and buying bubble tea.
ahh whatever.
walked back to school's side's bus stop w Neo & Ziying to take bus home, while the rest went to the bus stop near Techno to take to T.interchange.

oh, and I just wanted to say this to .....

I started knowing, or rather, learning about you when I first went for Drums,
and you were the first thing that I learnt about.
I remembered the details carefully, and wrote it down,
when to do what, and how to go about doing it.
And as time passed, I understood you, more and more.
There were happy times, and hard times too, getting to know you.
But it was all worthwhile, as I stand here now and reflect back.

I would contact you a few times a week,
where times would be spent to get to know you better.
Sometimes I get so busy with my things and work,
especially during exams,
that I almost forgot you almost a time or two.
But I never did forget you totally.
You were always on my mind,
and I always remembered you.

Today will be the very last time that I'll be seeing you.
I'll have to move on, whether I like it or not.
But remember, you'll always be the first one that I know.
The first that gave me both happy and sad times in Drums.

You're part of me now, and deeply engraved in my heart.
I don't know when, but I do know there will definitely come that time,
where I'll see you again.
I'll never forget you.

Love,
Me.
____________________________________

hmm in case you were wondering, this that I wanted to express above,
is NOT about relationships.
but the score, B da zu!
HAHAHA!
:P
I got inspired by Kelvin.
because he did something similar like this for his cap.
LOL.

alright enough of crap, shall go sleep now!
byeeeeee!


♥ 12:38:00 AM