BLOGGER'S UNABLE TO POST PHOTOS NOW. ):SIAN.7/9/2009, MondayMade a cake for Karen's birthday in the afternoon, which was for the next day.
went to school for Salvo training, finally! (:
not much seniors and juniors were there.
had a "thigh-killing" PT!
did a total of 60squats, and 2 minutes of 90degrees lean-your-back-on-the-wall-sitting-position, and also some others.
the squats and the 90degrees thingy was the worst. LOL.
Did a
recap of B da zhu for ytd, after the PT.
Had a debrief, and talked about
prawning & chalet! (Y)
excited about it! (:
Went for dinner after training, with
Ruohan, Kelvin, Clement, Marc, Eric, Song Leng, Kaleryn, Vivian, Shermagne & Yeesin.
had
McSpicy, and it's nicer now! (:
Spicier than last time, I like!
Home was after that, prepared for next day's outing, slept.
I felt invisible during dinner, as if I'm alone. Just don't want to say so much. Disappointing.-----------------------------------
Today Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN TEO! :DWoke up, prepared, then met w
Li Cheng, Karen, Karen's sis -
Joanne, Crystal, Deborah @
Vivo, then went
Sentosa!
Oh, & on the way to Vivo while carrying K's cake in a wrapped bag, everyone kept staring at me.
I think they thought I'm a terrorist carrying like what, a bomb or something?
LOL.
Sentosa >> tram to
Siloso Beach! :D
reached there, then started to put up mats!
ate, took photos, slacked, played with sand, waited for the sun's shine to be stronger, then took a mat to some sunny place & suntanned w LC.
Karen & Crystal joined us for suntanning soon after, when they were wet and all.
gosh!
Sandy and Rachel then joined us at 1plus, and Rachel had a haircut!
It's much neater now! (:
surprised Karen with the cake that I baked, & she said she didn't know beforehand that I had made one for her! LOL.
she was touched, and her eyes were
RED.hahahaha then she complained that
KaiRui nv even baked a cake for her despite being tgt for 4 years+.
funny la, ahahaaha!
Deborah left, &
Geraldine came.
talked a little, then started to bury Karen in the sand!
we even made a
seaweed bikini for her!
hahahahahhaaha! :P
went to bathe, then back to
Vivo.
Vivo brings back so much memories of us.. I guess I'll never forget them..we went to the exact same place, when the juniors was slacking at the
green seats, and seniors were eating during
DrumzOut competition!
LOL.
took TONS of photos there! (:
Rachel, LC, Karen, Karen's sis, Sandy went off first, while Geraldine, Crystal and I went to
SuperDog for dinner.
SUPERDOG SHOULD BE THE NEXT LEADING FAST FOOD CHAIN!it's so so so so so so much nicer than KFC, Macs, MosBurger, Burger King, LJS etc.
& we all agreed that the next time we go Vivo, we'll eat SuperDog again! :D
ahahaha! (:
went to walk around after that, tried on caps, clothes, and did ridiculous stuff.
LOL!
bought a cheap top from
Pull & Bear, & it looks like one of Karen's top! haha.
While changing, then I realized that my shoulders was red though I don’t feel any pain, and it was only the back, no where else!
Weird!
Went home, and took the same direction as
Crystal, and we had a heart2heart talk!
same situation, & we don't know how to solve it.
hmmm.
shall post pics of Sentosa outing soon! (:
& there's training tmr again!.
I like drumming, but not the PT!
heh, makes me have jelly legs.
can't cough properly now too, abs pain. LOL.
alrights, shall go rest soon, byebye! :D