2nd post of the day!
went grandma's hse today.
heard some gross seaweed story from my grandfather. OMG.
Seaweed HorrorMy grandfather went China some time ago, and he went to this seaweed growing/producing/packaging company. People there would collect seaweed from the sea, and planted in a big seaweed farm, where it'll be fertilised with human faeces, or in layman's term,
sai. (shit)
Companies will call and order stocks of seaweeds, and when the demands cannot meet the supply, the seaweed company will collect big bulks of seaweed, wash it in a river nearby, in which the river contains pig
sai, duck
sai, chicken
sai, and whatever animal
sai you can think of. After being washed, the bulks of seaweed will then be passed to the packaging part of the company, where the people there will make it into a round shape, and sun-dry it, before packing it into packets.
OMG GROSS TTM.
I wonder the
yong tau foo seaweed that we usually eat .. does it come from China?
eee yucks!
and this part is random.
while I was watching tv, those kind of flying ant that gets attracted to light, flew in the house, and there was a few of them, quite high up on the wall.
So my grandma gave me a piece of masking tape, and asked me to help her stick the flies. LOL.
then she said,
"Ah mei ah, mai liam ka dua lat, ka dan ee a sai lau chut lai."(Ah mei, don't use too much force to stick the flies, if not the shit will come out)
hahahha I keep laughing at that la.
I mean, I thought it was blood?
When did it ever become faeces? O.O
LOL sia.
alright enough of rubbish.
I saw this on the Net, and I want to dedicate it to
MELODY.(:
"In life, there'll definitely be times when you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn’t just gonna happen once, but many times. That’s just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better the next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you’ll be a stronger person because of it. Then, one day, someone will come along, and it’ll all pay off, and no one will ever break your heart again."
-Unknown