it's 12.16am now, & I haven't slept.
can't seem to sleep.
though I haven't been sleeping much this week.
siannnnnnnn.
oh yeah, just killed a
elderly cockroach (I suppose) not long ago.
haha!
it walked super slowly, like those kind of effects in
The Matrix.
HAHA okay i'm exaggerating.
but it walked very slowly, really!
One whack and it's dead.
awwww.
sad!
Salvo training was the last for this semester ytd.
learnt all the actions, but got some of them mixed up. ):
won't be able to touch drums for a month now,
& dear drum, I'll be missing you a lot!
training will only resume on
7Sept.MSN-ed & I realised guys always play
DOTA.no matter in school, or at home.
used the com in the library @ L4 today and guys were DOTA-ing!
DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTAAAAAAAAAAA.
O.O
anyway,
I WANT TO WATCH "UP"!
like so cute ley.
ahahaha! (:
2 more weeks to Sem. Exams;
3more weeks to holidays! :D
stop the raging hormones.
♥ 12:16:00 AM