
group photo for YOG 1 year countdown @ the Padang.
shall just post this for the moment.
will upload the rest when I'm not so busy!
hahaha. (:
----------------------------
*edited; 4.23pm
tried uploading photos from Photobucket but there seems to be some problem w the resolution.
Some big some small.
Shall try uploading next time after the exams are over.
Sorry for the delay, for those who wants the photos!
Oooh, CSAS2's Learning Log is out already, shall go do and leave the cyber world!
haha.
Won't be updating this
blog, MSN & Facebook, unless I so
happen to use the com at TP's library!
HAHA :P
but I'll be updating Twitter constantly, & still contactable through phone.
(:
So I'll leave with a quote:
"Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, fall, because most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most."-Unknown
♥ 11:50:00 AM