short post.
shall start with replying tags:
to mel: you're referring to..? btw which mel are you?
to melody♥: relinked! (:
to sher: hahahah I'm currently still taking my own sweet time at grade 6 to 7's theory! LOL. Jiayou for your exam! (:
to yeesin: hahah you so pro, go there teach & slack only. hahaha!
to kelvin: of course! I kan everyone! :D hahhaha!
to Moyi: lol great to see you too!
----------------
busy these few days!
tired tired tired.
phew it's lucky that we start school today at 11am.
:D have a little more time to sleep.
& school starts at 1pm!
:D
shiokness!
had MSt1 today, learnt about Integration.
LOL it's the first lesson so far that's new to me in MSt, that I've really understood!
hahhahaha!
:D
finally!
so, had drums today as usual & on monday, practiced the parts that we previously learnt, & made it better w the tempo and such.
learnt a line or 2 more today.
:D
I'm seriously looking forward to every monday & wednesday cos of drums!
haahaha oh ya,
sorry rachel, cos I keep drumming in class and irritating you.
LOL!
so the rest of them went to eat today@ Macs while I went home!
going to do CSAS2 LL week 11, if it's alr uploaded.
CSAS2 speech needs some editing too.
need to ask audience questions, & talk about persuasive aim.
blah blah.
okay whatever.
oh anw, more & more ppl have been sick lately, esp Salvo people!
do take care & drink more water; the weather's been pretty weird lately.
rights, shall stop here.
see you people!
(:
♥ 12:13:00 AM