read through SFP just now for tmr's quiz.
came here to blog! :D
shall go back to studying & memorising more later.
haha.
Salvo ytd, & learnt actions, finally!
(:
but too bad it was raining ytd, & had to have it indoors.
which was cramped and squeezy.
SMay and WanYi went to count how many times I blinked my eyes when I was playing the score!
omg.
then just after we finished playing the score,
SMay said, "
eh wait i got something to say. Amanda, you only blinked your eyes twice while playing."then SMay was telling WanYi that I can
shoot laser.LOL.
I feel as if I'm a
chicken doing the "bom bom bom tak tak tak tak, bom bom bom tak" part.
left arm is rather
retarded.oh well, practice makes perfect.
shall go watch the video!
(:
anw, stuffs has been happening to our class.
like the
attendance of MSt peer tutoring thingy. We went for every session & the course manager, Mr Tan K.B, said our attendance was very low.
the class only skipped last week's, then got called to see him.
apparently some guy named
Edmund Tan went to complain.
SO ANNOYING.
got a lecture of
3Cs -
character, changing for readiness, and one more.
talked about what failing modules and having to retake next sem.
another one was about Mr Ong over-reacting by demanding a
public apology from K & LC.
seriously la.
it's just like, talking in the lecture, & K being accused of cheating in a POP QUIZ when she did not.
it's so the very -.- .
I want to post pictures, & Blogger is being so annoying.
& I'm looking forward to Salvo tmr! (:
hope that we can play outside at the Triangular Garden for a change.
wheee!
alrights, back to studying.
bye! (: