Monday, 20/7Friggin' tired.
school from 12 to 2pm, then went Tampines 1 for lunch @ BBQ Chicken. hahaha.
then back to school, sat outside studio, and saw Clement & Marcus there. Read a little of SFP and slacked.
Shermagne came soon after & talked, while the seniors went to Studio 8 to practice their new scores.
LOL at Clement's "Leopard chasing the rat" or whatever.
super niang omg.
then had training, and I felt like the "Hollow Man".
training ended at 9plus.
& Soeng May told Chiawei that she has 2 holes in her forehead!
AHAHAHAHA.
cos SM was standing directly in front of me, & was supposed to focus.
& like how Kelvin always say, I shoot laser from my eyes.
._.
what rubbish!
training ended, then went home, while the seniors continued with their meeting, & the rest went opposite sch for dinner.
Todayhad OBC lec in the morning, then had break all the way from 11 to 2pm cos HAP tutorial was cancelled. :D
had PIPC tutorial, then CSAS.
going to hv impromptu speech next week, god.
topic's on Family.
Just realised that next tuesday will be super busy!
-HAP tutorial quiz
-Impromptu speech test
-OBC Quiz 3
):
Tmr shall have school from 4 to 6pm only, then drums!
Shiok si ren! :D
shall take tmr to chiong HAP & MSt.
I want to clear schoolwork & other stuff very very soon.
TAGS REPLIED HERE:Huiting:
hahaha yep. poly's fun to me! (: how're you doing in sch now?
yeesin:
HAHAHA I forgot one part of my speech! then stood there and stared. hahaha super paiseh. ):
daphne:
HELLO! :D hahhaa yep.
BUDDY!:
hello geraldine! :D hahaha. update your blog please! (:
beatrice:
hahaha aiya nvm la. LOL.
Melody♥:
oooh hmmm. too busy with schoolwork? do take care ya, and yep, i'm rather fine! (:
kelvin:
LOL what am I supposed to reply?
YAY SECOND!
Marquis:
Hello marcus! (: