just got back from church. (:
just realised that I'm going to have a crazy Tuesday this coming week!
HAP E-lab in the morning, then OBC Quiz 2 after that, HAP tutorial quiz, & CSAS2 presentation!
All in a row.
crap. ):
don't think I will be able to go for Salvo this monday; hectic schedule.
tsk.
Anw,
went for
Ice Age 3 ytd at
Iluma. :D
Ice Age 3 is nice, very funny!
Iluma's a nice place, but not much things in there though.
& the doors there are heavy.
went walking around Bugis J after that.
AMKHub was next, and went
watch hunting! (:
finally got a watch after a long time of deciding.
oh yeah, saw many familiar faces at Hub too!
Amanda Yan & her bf;
Petrina & Alyssa (4D),
Denis, &
Su Wen! (:
hahaahaha! :D
Pictures4You:
(overdued!)
went for Ju4ju4 at Selegie(?) area.


Squeezable egg

I wonder what cooking method(s) do they use?

Beef!

Seafood

Desserts

Nice cold sour drink!
Photos taken ytd:

Camera went crazy.


Cousin bought this. (: thanks! :D

Watch! :D
Shall go off to do my stuffs now.
see you people! (:
♥ 11:18:00 AM