Food Science & Nutrition
♥SALVO DRUMS

Farizah LT8 Head. (: shares the same birthdate as Sandy.
cake!
Crazy Karen. cannot seem to stop laughing!
Geek spec owner - Amirah. (:
I like smurf.
Crystal

Crystalla! (:
look like old woman w reading specs. haha ooops.
Li Cheng
Geraldine! Looks like teacher. haha!
Baoyun;
Karen with her Yakults
Evania - mother of A3!
Baoyun w yakult statue. haha(:
Buddy! :D hahaha I took it! (:
Buddy!
Carol & Sweety.
(:
Samantha & Yu Kun.
Crystalla & her cup that A3 gave her!
half the class.
LOL lena & steph plucking out donald's white hair!
Donald & Steph; with lena's extra hand at the back.



Mrs Toh's cute daughter. omg!



tilt your heads! (:



Ningxin, Lotus, Evon. (: freakin' cutezx!
LOL!
Deborah!


yay love this!
I succeeded in totally cutting myself off. god.
ignore my retarded face.
(:
Me & Sandy. forgot to crop my face away. tsk.
Rachel & Geraldine!
in Bistro Walk. (:
Candid. :D
Bistro's.
Low GI Oatmeal Bluberry Muffin!
on self timer. (: