great day today.
thank you guys for your efforts and birthday wishes! (:
list of ppl:
- Marc & Salvo drums! (:
- Most of A9A3 - Rachel, evania, deborah, li cheng, grace, jovin, sandy, carol, sweety, chunhui, beatrice, crystal, kin phng, ivy, geraldine, amirah, baoyun, vincent, karen.
- A9A2's Suf.
- MFSS: Amelia sam, Amanda Yan, marcus, sagar, sherylene, Manfred Tan, cher yee, petrina, fiona, evon, ningxin, haziyah, siti, sock yong, joseph, haoming, marie, ian, zhihong.
- Relatives: mummy, papa, bella, lisa, gugu linda, gugu helen, singyi,
Sincere apologies if I have left out any of the names, because I'm really bushed, and I can't think of the people anymore. sorry!
haven't been sleeping much since Monday. Less than 6hrs of sleep everyday. ):
lastly,
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.YOU ALL MADE MY DAY. (:esp. to Dad & Mum. I love you two! (:& not forgetting;
MS ANGIE SIM,DARREN LOH,MARIE GENEVIEVE,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS TOO! (:oh oh, last thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NITA, on your birthday on the
8th of may!hahaha (:
rights, going off to do work now.
pictures will be posted next post, so stay tuned! (:
♥ 11:23:00 PM