HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANDY! (:hoped you like the surprise our class got for you.
& the cake too!
one more year till your driving licence!
vrrrroooooooooom.
enjoy your day! (:
--
this is gonna be one super random post. (:
omgzx.
I have
Amaths (Maths&Stats1 - MSt1 for short),
& Biology (Human Anatomy & Physiology - HAP for short) in my course.
omggggggggg.
2 big subjects i didn't use to take in sec sch.
oh gawddddd.
GG!
--
I signed up for
adventure club & the
salvo drums.booooooom!
wonder which one i should choose.
hmmmm.
--
studying session with
Buddy tmr. :D
rot at
Starbucks with our
greentea frappe for 4 hours!
--
& I can't view my photos which I posted earlier on in Blogger.what the hell's happening?!--
Yakult factory tmr!! :D
& i've to wake up early.
like 6.30am in the morning.
yay good luck to me!
--
lastly, i'm going to practice my piano now.
serious. & wake all my neighbours.
muahahhahaa.
bye.
♥ 10:18:00 PM