yo guys.
(:
so there's been HOT comments going on in my tagboard about CANDID PHOTOS!
hahahahahhaha.
I know you guys just LOVE syairah's CANDID photo so much, therefore I'm not going to take it down! :P
okay so what happened today..
breakfast in the morning at
KB Macs w Carlene.
AMANDA YAN YOU PANGSEH-ED US!
LOL.
then went to my beloved Mayflower to collect testimonials & certs.
Saw OM HAN!!!
hahhaha!


random shot.
met up with Amelia there, and saw Zhihong coincidentally.
Hah crazy Zhihong kept wanting to know who’s my boyfriend cos the 2 women kept saying that I have.
I don't have one, YET.
Amelia & carlene, I assume it was on purpose right!
EVERYTIME LIKE THAT ONE.
TSK!
lol.
anw, bus-ed with Amelia & Zhihong to Hub while Carlene went hm, then we separated.
went library to return books, then down to Hub again to meet up with KS for lunch.
heeheehee. :P
movie was afterwards.
"Race to Witch Mountain."
It's rather okay, would rate it 3.5/5stars.
LOL & KS almost became a snowman in there, but my jacket went to his rescue!
hahaha!
(:
then chatted about some stuff for awhile, waited for bus @ interchange w KS.
bus came, then we parted ways..
back home to bathe, practiced piano.
ya thats all for today.
MUST meet up again soon okay, you 3 girls!
cannot because of JC JC things don't want to meet up with me HOR!
hahahahha. :D
kk shall end here! (:
nice day today!
♥ 6:53:00 PM