Food Science & Nutrition
♥SALVO DRUMS
with wanfong at clara's workplace.
w sockyong at cafe cartel

with pari's daughter. (:


unglam jasmine! haha.
candid.
while on the way from Marina Sq to Bugis.

ah kong not smiling..
ah kong smiling (:
big difference huh! LOL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some bo liao photos of me. hahhaha!
it reads: "5.0 mega auto focus." HAHA!
fake eyelashes.
LOL. Idk why my head's tilting to the left side. ):
I like this effect. (:

In the cab.

I like the effect my phone made.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
random stuffs:

what my dad discovered UNDERGROUND at his workplace.

V. day rose given by vivien. (:

my phone does wonders like this. haha!
yeah. Stealing the limelight from his brother!

If I told you the 2 boys above are the same, except that the 2nd photo is taken through a darker contrast, would you believe? (answer's at the next post!)

shy kee kee! HAHAHA! :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the supposedly "supermoist chocolate cake" that I baked ytd:


the batter's so full that it spilled. LOL =X

before putting it into the oven.


it splitted. ):
Ah ma told me it was due to too much flour or something.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& ending off with my BIG face! LOL.

CYA guys, hope y'all had enjoyed the pics!
heehee! (:
Labels: pictures galore