hello to you.
(:
so i've finally chosen my choice - food science.
finally finally finally, a huge taxing load is gone!
no more need to worry which choice I hv to choose.
phew!
& I want to go swimmingggggggggg!
haven't been swimming for such a long time alr.
hmmmm..
anw, went to
BotakJones@Orchard (again!!) ystd w Amelia & Carlene!
haven't been meeting them in such a long while.
miss you guys! (:
chatted alot & laughed like crazy.
yeah, and with the well done, medium and rare thing!
okay, inside joke. heh heh!
all 3 of us ordered mini Fish&Chips, and I treated them to some chips with salsa sauce or something.
and carlene kept wanting tatar sauce!
she finished all out 3 cups of Fish&Chips tatar sauce.
horrible!
oh yeah, and thanks to KS for the super alot of chips! :P
heehee, oh, and the SMS delivery tatar sauce. hahaha!
which came in like, one big bowl that kept Carlene laughing when she saw that.
yeah, she's crazy.
LOL.
:P
This is Amelia.
& this is Carlene.
notice any height difference between them? hahaha! :P
♥ 12:36:00 PM