pretty slack these few days.
hahaha had 2 off days this wk - tues and wed.
oh, and this fri's the last day of my work le.
heeheeheeheeheehee.
so you guys can just ask me out anytime.
i'm freeeeeeee! (:
had dinner @ J8 ytd w
sockyong &
jasmine.Cafe Cartel! :D
it's been a long time since I had that.
LOL hv been going out pretty much w SY when either of us aren't working.
anw just to digress,
wanfong's sick, so she didn't join us. ):
so,
wanfong, this is dedicated to you:GET WELL SOON!:Dokay back to topic.
i waited for SY for half hr, then both of us waited for Jasmine for another half hr.
so you could pretty guess how bored I was while waiting for both of them.
while me & SY were waiting for her, we walked ard the whole of J8 aimlessly, but were talking non stop at the same time.
hahhahaha.
keep what we said between ourselves, okay, SY!(:
so had a nice dinner, chatted, then bought
McNuggets for BT & TB's ppl.
got 15pieces at first, total was $8.
then just realised I forgot to buy for TB's ppl too!
haha so went back to buy another 6pieces.
regret so much that i didn't get the 20piece one, which costed $8.10.
TSK.
somemore the auntie at the counter asked me twice, "
you really don't want to get the 20piece one ar? don't regret leh."Me: "
ok, won't regret one."and immediately after I bought, went to BT, I regretted.
so went back to macs again, and told the auntie.
"auntie, I regret le. now I want another 6 pieces. Should've got the 20piece one!"WLAO EH.
heartpain can.
haha.
home-d after dinner.
going for lunch at J8 soon, then to work.
(:
BYEBYE!