hmmm, here for a short post before going to work.
worked on Sunday, saw
Chen Hong Yu, Zhang Yao Dong and one other guy sitting at ToastBox.
omg omg both of the actors are gooooooood looking!
esp Chen Hong Yu!
gahhhhh.
Michelle Chia is so friggin'
lucky can!
hahaha. :D
had an unexpected off day ytd cos too many ppl were working on Monday, so LingLing decided to be nice and give me an off day! (:
or maybe she's seen my face till want to puke alr then decided to give me an off day.
hah.
whateverrrr.
so went out ytd with AYan, Carlene and Sam.
watched
Ip Man at Plaza Sing at 4.40pm, but we reached there like 2 plus.
so went for
lunch & arcade!
hahahaha , been a long time since I went to the arcade.
played
racing, guitar, drum and bball.
haha fun, but tiring!
(:
watched movie, took neoprints, and in which the magnetic pen sucks like crazy [ohgod], and trained home myself, while the 3 of them took 162 back.
saw that it was long so decided to train home.
and know what?
when I reached AMK, they were still at Newton!
goodness know what time they went home man!
ohoh, on a random note, I saw
KeeSoon working at
Sakae Sushi in J8 on Sunday!
the shutters were closed, then I was writing the wastage when someone kept using his nails to knock on the shutters.
and I turned around and saw him!
hahaha.
okay gtg now to prepare and workkkkk!
yay midnight show for
Twilight tmr! (:
BYEBYE!