back to blogging again.
don't know what to post sometimes.
just that it's
work work work.
everyday routine.
ytd's work was quite fun with friends. (:
time seemed to pass really quickly from 3 to 6.
then it started to
dragggggggggggg after 6 to 11.
felt like I had been there the whole day.
closed shop at 10.30, and miraculously finished at
10.40pm.think it was so because there weren't any/much customers coming at closing time.
they always like to come in at closing time, when we were starting to pack up and stuff!
& when you are abt to pull the last shutters down, they would approach you and say, "Erm, can I buy now?"
irritating.tsk!on another happier note, I requested for another standard off day!
so I won't be working on every
thurs and sat. (:
yay, and I'll be able to go shopping with my relatives, & i won't be working on public holidays.
Most of it, i think, from now till March?
haha.
Aunt's going back to Australia on Thurs.
Christmas' on
Thurs.New Year 2009's on
Thurs.(:
so what for work your ass off on public holidays when there's so many ppl!
might as well take time off to rest/slack.
hahahaahaha. :D
so, my smart readers, now you know when to ask me out if you want to! (:
working afternoon/night shift today again.
have been doing that ever since I started work.
but will be working
morning on friday.
wheeee,
8 to 4pm.then can go home and
watch tv at night.
i've not been watching tv at night, so much so until I don't know my Forensic drama progress until where alr!!
but night shift is fun, I must say.
Dad & Mum watching "
The Day The Earth Stood Still' tonight.
somemore 9plus pm.
which means I can't watch!!!
):
well, working has its drawbacks and advantages anyway.
so I shall quit complaining.
oops. just realised that i've typed a long post.
shall end here now.
till then.
again?
BYEBYE!