it seems like a few weeks that O's over, though it's been merely a few days.
hahaha maybe because I've been busy that I lost track of time.
went hospital to visit my grandfather for the past 2 days .
he had some heart problem .. =\
but he's getting discharged soon, & he can't wait for it !
hahhaha .
wa sian .
actually wanted to go swimming today , but it's raining!!
or rather , going to rain.
haha.
& the water's super cold now & i don't want to go anymore.
spoil my mood man.
getting fatter & fatter , but cannot go out for exercise !
seriously sad ):
lets see what i have on schedule for this remaining week & next week:
13Nov: Hospital
14Nov: church to help wrap presents
15Nov: AY's BBQ
16Nov: church + go out w family :D
17Nov: go out (:
18Nov: KBox , maybe ?
19-21Nov: 4E CHALET ! :D
22Nov: observe piano lessons + g'ma hse
23Nov: Church + go out
oh , and I wanna get a job.
get that $10/hr job . :D :D
But I don't know how to apply .
rahhhh okay okay , im dumb lah .
I wanna start work asap !!
this is a super boring post la, nothing to blog about .
heh , sorry to my readers.
will try to blog more interesting stuff !
(:
BYEBYE !