okay fine fine i've been wasting time .
rahh .
okay .
There was a thorough spotcheck this morning for the girls , & I daresay half to almost three quarters of the cohort of girls got caught .
including me .
wasn't really expecting cos i clipped up like everything , front & all , except for the sides .
i look like some
siao kia if i don't leave some sides .
& it was only a little .
seriously .
I don't know what else to do with my hair cos i wanna try to have it long .
yes .
stop laughing please .
cos i know you are .
HAH .
but it's difficult to manage at this length my hair's in .
it's not that i don't want to do anything about it .
it's impossible to clip everything up neatly cos my hair's layered , & I have "stray hair flying all around" , like how carlene phrases it .
I'm all ready to get picked out tomorrow again , & stay back till 6pm !
woohoo .
BYEBYE !
♥ 9:03:00 PM