Temasek Polytechnic,
Food Science & Nutrition
♥SALVO DRUMS

visitors, as of 7March2009
haiz didn 't post these few days cos e com cant go in2 e Net . its FRUSTRATING . as i heard fr0m denis , she said tt it was cos e taiwan earthquake thingy , that caused this .oh btw , we , as in 2i gurls , were supposed to watch deathnote2 today . but i decided nt to go , cos its like we were goin today , den on Wed , i asked jt n minyi . i asked them when , whr , wad tym meet . den both said dunno . den its like very undecisive n last min planning makes things rushed .no offence peeps , but tts how i feel . so i 've decided to go wif my p6 peeps , as i 've nt seen them for a 123456789 days . (:joke-of-the-dayFinal Confession
Brittany was on her deathbed, with her husband Adam at her side.
She kept trying to tell him something, but he kept saying, "Shhhh, don't worry now darling, just rest."
"But honey," she whispered, "I need to make a confession before I die... I slept with your brother, your best friend, and your father."
"Don't worry about it, sweetie." replied Adam as he wiped the tears from Brittany's cheek, "I know. Why do you think I poisoned you?" BYEBYE !
♥ 2:28:00 PM